Built on top of the K-ROSET platform, K-SPARC is Kawasaki's palletizing software. This tool guides the user through simple steps to program a single robot palletizing work cell.
- Choose robot from R, Z, M series models
- Select from 12 available layouts
- Define the pallet and workpiece parameters
- Select patterns and placement order
- Load data to virtual robot, touch up pick & place points
- Control the palletizing operation with the interface panel
From start to finish, the user can achieve a ready-to-load AS program that can be used directly in the robot controller. K-SPARC supports both bag and box palletizing with over 100 built-in patterns available to choose from. In addition to writing the AS robot code, K-SPARC also outputs fully developed user interfaces that can be directly implemented into production.